Sky Sports USA launches as new home for American sports
This January, Sky Sports is launching a new home for American sports, Sky Sports USA.
The channel airs from 3 January to 5 February and will be the home of some of the biggest superstars in sport.
In a huge month for sport stateside, Sky Sports USA will show 40 live games from across the NFL and NBA.
Highlights from Sky Sports USA include:
- 40 live games from across both sports
- Every game from the NFL play-offs, including Super Bowl LIII from Atlanta
- The NBA London Game 2019 on 17 January between the Washington Wizards and New York Knicks
- All four games from the NBA’s celebration of Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- A huge range of programming across both sports, including episodes of NBA Classic Games, NBA Champions, A Football Life, SFX and America’s Game
In addition to the live action, fans can watch a huge amount of support programming. From classic NBA games, as well as exclusive interviews and masterclasses from Sky Sports’ NFL team.
With both the NFL and NBA becoming growth sports within the UK, it’s a great opportunity for venues to keep customers in for longer.
Sky Sports USA, normally Sky Sports Action, joins Sky Sports’ line-up of 10 dedicated sports channels offering 126 live Premier League games, EFL, England cricket, the Solheim Cup and Golf’s Majors, every race of the 2019 F1 World Championship, World Championship Boxing, Netball’s Super League and much more.