Jobs & Careers
Club Mirror launches its 2019 Jobs Noticeboard. And the Job of the month is...?
...Club Operations Manager at Wren’s Club, Windsor
Salary: Up to £26k + bonuses possible
The Wren’s Club Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing the training and delivering of Personal Trainers, Receptionists and Cleaners in the Club. Applicants will need excellent gym and spa knowledge as well as people skills and a passion for driving revenue and membership.
The club is membership-based but also welcomes hotel guests and is based at the Christopher Wren hotel (part of Sarova Hotels).
At least one year practical spa/club supervisory or management experience.
Relevant knowledge and qualifications to perform the role, ideally fitness instructor Level 3 and Pool Plant Operator qualified.
Excellent personal grooming and social skills.
The flexibility to work weekends, bank holidays and
other days as required on the rota with notice. Hours ofworkwillvaryona5outof7dayrota.
• 28 days holiday including bank holidays, increasing after 2 years.
• An additional paid day off for your birthday. • 4 % Contributory Pension Scheme.
• Private Health care, after 6 months.
• Complimentary Life assurance.
• Smart Uniform or free dry cleaning of own work suits.
• Various incentives and rewards based on performance
• Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
• Opportunities for training and development. Closing date: Not specified.
More details at: https://sirchristopherwren.co.uk/jobs