Here at Alchemy Contract Publishing (ACP) we own a portfolio of magazines, events, websites and social media platforms across the hospitality industry which we’ve grown and evolved over 16 years. We’ve also launched HQ Building the Business, which is helping the industry to protect that all important bottom line. Read on…
From print magazines and electronic titles to leading industry events , websites and social media, ACP’s portfolio includes:
Magazines & Websites
Club Mirror and www.clubmirror.com
Club Report - annual; print and electronic
Club Journal and www.wmciu.org.uk (web run by the CIU)
Clubhouse Europe and www.clubhouseeurope.com
Club Rugby and www.clubrugby.org.uk
Club Football and www.clubfooball.org.uk
Club Cricket and www.clubcricket.org.uk
Websites Pan Sector
Hospitality Social Media Awards
Rugby Tonight audience takeovers
- Hospitality & licensed leisure
- Clubs and pubs
- Sports sectors
- Cricket (specials – event-led)
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Events and Awards (from inception to execution)
- Magazine publishing
- Sales brochures and corporate materials
- Annual Reports
- Web content and management
- Social Media
As well as our own portfolio ACP also contract publishes for clients, runs websites and also contracted events.
Whether it’s new launches or revitalizing older titles, our specialist teams create vibrant and exciting products which engage the audience and becomes a ‘must read’ as well as a ‘want to read’. Whatever the sector - from hospitality, golf and licensed leisure to telecoms and the education sector, our teams will create the perfect vehicle to inspire your readers and engage your commercial contacts.
And that goes for our web sites and events as well – from golf days and road shows, to top flight Awards, conferences, celebrations and festivals. You name it, we do it. Got a project to launch? An event to run? A magazine to create? Just throw us the challenge and we'll pick it up.
Working with clients
Our clients include large corporations, Associations, Institutes, media groups and some of the UK’s top leisure operators.
Why work with us?
We will take any brief and create the perfect communications programme and vehicle – from weekly e-shots, web sites, social media and mailers, through magazines and annual directories, to road shows and networking events.
We will provide only the best – on-message, on time and on budget. And we work with your marketing teams and agencies to ensure a coherent and powerful communications strategy, which maximises your investment in other parts of your business. Work with us, and you have direct access to directors and decision makers.
Want a decision? We’ll make it tomorrow. Actually - scratch that. We'll make it today.
In a nutshell, we...
- Combine big company experience with smaller company costs
- Help drive business - with measurability
- Undertakes all aspects of a communications strategy - editorial, sales, design, events, print, fulfilment, data, distribution et al
- Create and deliver everything from e-shots and web sites to magazines, sales brochures and annual reports
- We demand and deliver excellence
- Provide meticulous account management as standard
- Have an unparalleled network of specialist writers, illustrators and photographers
Looking for any of these?
- Have a network of commercial contacts and constantly updated databases
- Boast design excellence– from magazines and web, to posters and mailers
- Undertake all aspects of print, production and mailing – seamless and efficient
- Web management – from design and content to hosting
- Launch and run events- from inception to completion, and from script writing to celebrity appearances and production
- Launch and run Awards and Gala Dinners– from 150 to 1,500.
- No job too small (well – within reason!) and no challenge too big
- We offer great value for money
Our team boasts over 200 years’ publishing experience – from crafting the perfect prose to dazzling design – all complemented with an exceptional events team, who work to any brief, any scale and any budget – from concept through script writing to production.
With companies such as EMAP and Reed Business Publishing, Quantum and VNU, The Daily Mirror and AMV BBDO under our collective belts, we’ve been trained by the best. And with clients such as Sainsbury’s, Harvester, Heineken, BT, Sky Business, Turf TV, ITP, Ladbrokes, Abbey and NatWest, we’ve worked with the best too.
Windsor Office: 59-60 Thames Street, Windsor SL4 1TX 01753 272 022 Email: email@example.com